MEET THE TEAM
Michael is an experienced advocate with particular expertise in construction and property disputes. Michael appears regularly for clients in court, arbitrations, adjudications and mediations. Outside of work Michael enjoys spending time at the beach, fishing and relaxing with family and friends.
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of New Zealand 1997
- Member of the New Zealand Society of Construction Law
- Associate Member of Registered Master Builders
- Board Member of the Waikato Rugby Union
Rachel is an experienced lawyer who has spent time both in-house and working for private clients. She has particular experience in property, commercial and contractual matters and looks forward to using this knowledge to help clients with their matters. In her spare time, Rachel enjoys watching her four boys play sport and spending time with friends and family.
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of New Zealand 1998
Maitaya is Talbot Law's office manager and first point of contact. She has recently completed the NZ diploma of legal executive studies. Outside of work, Maitaya enjoys spending time with her family and in the outdoors.